The course covers selected poems from the famous work 'Diwan al-Hamaasa' by Abu Tammaam. The poems are a mixture of pre and post-Islamic poetry. Students will need to have studied Arabic Grammar before [or the Arabic & Tarkeeb Course].
The Course will:
* Make students familiar with Arabic poetry
* Exposure to a different genre of Arabic literature
* Through linguistic explanation
* Usage of the words in the Quran
* Application of Balagha and Grammatical breakdown of each poem.
* The course will be in English and Arabic.